Sunday, February 24, 2019

Rajdeep Sardesai Tweeted: My old cricket friend Rohan Shah from Mumb...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Rajdeep Sardesai
@sardesairajdeep
My old cricket friend Rohan Shah from Mumbai under 19 days makes a strong argument as to why he thinks India should not play Pakistan. I don't agree but then democracy is about conflicting viewpoints (and not being called anti national for it).
avatar
Nidhi Razdan
@Nidhi
RT @RoflGandhi_: Rename yourself to 'Deendayal ka Pastry Bhandar' for full protection. twitter.com/KarachiBakery/…
avatar
SHILPA SHETTY KUNDRA
@TheShilpaShetty
These pictures are the most heartwarming and encouraging.. Congratulations my darling reena.kundra not just on this marriage but on always being so #brave. You have always dealt with the… instagram.com/p/BuQSb3yhE8b/…
avatar
Saba Naqvi
@_sabanaqvi
My column....
avatar
Faye DSouza
@fayedsouza
We are so much better than this
avatar
Hartosh Singh Bal
@HartoshSinghBal
I think I've paid more in bail than Imelda Marcos - the bravery of @mariaressa.
'She is contending with the relentless manipulation of social media by...govt-friendly sources... called a foreign agent, a troublemaker, a tax cheat, a traitor & ugly.'
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments: