Monday, July 30, 2018

Hartosh Singh Bal Tweeted: TRAI chief’s final defense on Aadhaar cha...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Hartosh Singh Bal
@HartoshSinghBal
TRAI chief's final defense on Aadhaar challenge: Told you so, you haven't been able to guess what I have been smoking from my Aadhaar number
avatar
pinkvilla
@pinkvilla
#KanganaRanaut is the reigning queen of airport fashion in this salmon pink pantsuit
avatar
Sreenivasan Jain
@SreenivasanJain
Antigua insists they thoroughly vetted Mehul Choksi before giving him citizenship. Foreign minister tells me happy to make the paper trail public. @TruthvsHype
avatar
Baijayant Jay Panda
@PandaJay
& it is "penny-wise-pound-foolish" to not allocate funds for them! For yrs I've pushed for fast track courts nationwide for crimes against women/children, & for crimes by elected netas (plz Google to see my various OpEds & Pvt Members Bill in parliament). Wd transform our society
avatar
Nidhi Razdan
@Nidhi
Congratulations @sardesairajdeep on your latest book. Look forward to this one. Rajdeep was my first boss who encouraged me to do political reporting from the day I joined NDTV. Thank you for being a terrific editor. ☺️
avatar
StockManiacs.Net
@StockManiacs
Monday morning extreme trading ideas for you aweber.com/t/K2rdr
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments: