Friday, June 15, 2018

Manohar Parrikar Tweeted: As I resume my work, I thank all my well w...

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Manohar Parrikar
@manoharparrikar
As I resume my work, I thank all my well wishers for the prayers and blessings which gave me much needed support and strength to recover.
avatar
Shiv Aroor
@ShivAroor
Numbed. twitter.com/shahfaesal/sta…
avatar
Hartosh Singh Bal
@HartoshSinghBal
doing this story, the extent of state culpability exceeded the worst i expected as a sceptical journalistic. neither did anything prepare me for its gory ending

twitter.com/icashmir/statu…
avatar
Growing Home
@growinghome
If this doesn't brighten your day, we don't know what will ❤️ twitter.com/ChicagoCAPS07/…
avatar
Hot Doug's
@hotdougs
Join me in Montana on June 16 for a Chicago-style picnic in a Montana-size park at @theresortatpawsup. I'll be serving up your favorites during a classic Montana Long Table: Artisanal Picnic. Contact their LIVE chat at pawsup.com for more information.
avatar
Green City Market
@GreenCityMarket
Seasonal Produce Spotlight by Froggy Meadow Farm: Garlic Scapes! Garlic scapes will store around a month in your fridge (sometimes longer) or in the freezer. They can be made into a great pesto. Pro tip: choose small young scapes with only one curl to maximize tenderness.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments: