Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Nidhi Razdan Tweeted: Why on earth

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Nidhi Razdan
@Nidhi
Why on earth twitter.com/indianexpress/…
avatar
Baijayant Jay Panda
@PandaJay
True. I can understand ambition. It's just the lies he's spouting that are sad... twitter.com/bidhu_2602/sta…
avatar
barkha dutt
@BDUTT
"Why not a Jammu Ekta Manch; a Hindu-Muslim Ekta Manch or a Secular Manch?"asks #TalibHussain Bakerwal lawyer who made #Kathua a national story. "Hindu Ekta Manch not for Hindus; but for rapists & local Netas from all- Congress, BJP, NC, Panthers backed it"- preview of my intvw
avatar
Green City Market
@GreenCityMarket
Are you joining us at @lagunitasbeer tomorrow for our Outdoor Season Launch Party?
avatar
Michael Nagrant
@MichaelNagrant
I used to watch Night Court In syndication after Letterman when I was a kid, on like a 12" TV in my room. I was supposed to be asleep but my parents were already sleeping so they didn't know. twitter.com/nbc6/status/98…
avatar
pinkvilla
@pinkvilla
#KareenaKapoorKhan and #KaranJohar spend quality time at the latter's house
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

No comments: