Monday, September 26, 2016

Ashok Malik tweeted: Re-plug: Reading Modi after Kozhikode, treading Indus after Uri ... My piece for @EconomicTimes

@pinkvilla, @sardesairajdeep, @sgurumurthy, @HMPC, @lafforfact also Tweeted.
Popular in your network
avatar
Ashok Malik
@MalikAshok
Re-plug: Reading Modi after Kozhikode, treading Indus after Uri ... My piece for @EconomicTimes blogs.economictimes.indiatimes.com/et-commentary/…
reply
avatar
pinkvilla
@pinkvilla
Oh My! Ranveer flaunts his six-pack abs and we are awestruck - pinkvilla.com/entertainment/… @RanveerOfficial
reply
avatar
Rajdeep Sardesai
@sardesairajdeep
Must read: @sagarikaghose brilliant send up of war games in tv studios: blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/bloody-mary/br…
reply
avatar
S Gurumurthy
@sgurumurthy
I recollect a conversation I had with him long back why I wouldn't give him an interview. He is proving me right now! twitter.com/AdityaRajKaul/…
reply
avatar
Hoosier Mama Pie Co
@HMPC
This Few Bourbon caramel sauce may be genius, if I do say so myself 😊. Pretty sure some of it… instagram.com/p/BKzTopoAPx_/
reply
avatar
9JA COMEDY OR FACT
@lafforfact
(Lyrics Of 5 Nigerian Songs You Are Probably Getting Wrong (Video)
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments: