Thursday, July 16, 2015

Baijayant Jay Panda tweeted: What a doll! Plz adopt her & /or her 2 siblings birthed in my garden by stray. I'd love 2 but unable due jealous dog😶

Baijayant Jay Panda
@PandaJay
 
What a doll! Plz adopt her & /or her 2 siblings birthed in my garden by stray. I'd love 2 but unable due jealous dog😶
View on Twitter
Rahul Kanwal
@rahulkanwal
 
Canadian grooms serenades his Indian bride with Tum Hi Ho
YouTube
View on Twitter
Komal Nahta
@KomalNahta
 
Here's the link to the trailer of the award-winning #Masaan. Tell me how u like it.
YouTube
View on Twitter
GAURAV C SAWANT
@gauravcsawant
 
Sadly tension escalating. 1 Indian woman killed yesterday. Today Pak accuses India of killing 4 twitter.com/AP/status/6216…
View on Twitter
PRIYANKA
@priyankachopra
 
And it's time!!! Here it is #BajiraoMastaniTeaser erosnow.com/#!/movie/watch…
View on Twitter
Parineeti Chopra
@ParineetiChopra
 
My ode to bajirao!!! Whatttaaa teaser!!! @RanveerOfficial @priyankachopra @deepikapadukone
View on Twitter
Customize your email
Did you know you could pick how often you receive this email? You can choose to receive it daily or opt in to receive it weekly.
More options

No comments: